Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

August 25, 2011

Somebody stop me!

My Reflection of Something
I wasn't sure what to do here but I just loved the picture that Jamie provided for the Edit Me Photo Challenge so much that I found myself still making edits to it even after I already linked up and entered my 'one' submission!  To me it's not about the photo challenge and whether this is entered in, I just wanted to be able to share my other edit with everyone because I fell in love with it.  I used Picnik as my editing software.  My goal was to focus in on those colorful striped knee socks so I converted it to black & white again but, this time, left the vibrant color on the socks and shoes.  To finish it off, I applied a vintage frame in PSE that I purchased from Paint the Moon.  The Polaroid was a frame provided by PSE.  I thought it was cute!


I thought this one was cute too.  I may even like it better ;o)


4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! These are adorable!! I love all of the different styles, including your previous post! lol. It's hard to stop when you're having so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selective color! The second one is absolutely adorable with the polaroid frame. Again, you proved me wrong that the whole picture does not need to be in color! I'm really liking the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the final edit - very sassy...especially how it's displayed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...