Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

August 10, 2011

New Pics (Week 7)... Wordish Wednesday

Not that this pic really needs any words...


And just some randomness around the house...

I love this picture of me and the hubby that my sister took.  This frame fit the picture perfectly.


This is my living room lamp stand...



See.  Sort of wordish but not really.

4 comments :

  1. Aw, the first capture is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute belly shot! :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree with the comments above! The belly shot is my favorite! And I love your "around the house shots." I enjoy doing those too! Happy Wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love the little baby belly! I kind of wanna blow zerberts on it. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...