Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

September 28, 2012

The Missing Link – Week 24

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photography
1. This photograph is so creative!  Love that it’s black & white (not sure it would work in color)!
2. I love the spot lighting in this image!  Gorgeous!
3. This is a great idea for a newborn shot!
4. This was a very helpful video tutorial from Paint the Moon on removing harsh shadows and lines!
5. Ever wonder which photo books are the best?  Even though this post was published in 2011, it is still very helpful! 

Fashion/Beauty
1. These shoes are just so pretty!
2. Love these Uggs!
3. These boots look so comfy!
4. I tried these on in Clarks and absolutely love ‘em!  I really have to go back and buy them now that I have a 20% off coupon!

Children
1. This shirt dress is so adorable!  Great colors too!
2. OMG!!!!! Love this!
3. And this!  And this little Burberry jacket!
4. Livie & Luca shoes fit my little one so great and I absolutely love the color of these ones!
5. How sweet is this sweater?
6. I’m bummed they don’t have these in Livi’s size!  I love See Kai Run shoes too! 

Food
1. This looks like a great recipe for a simple Lemon Chicken!
2. I’ve already made these Banana Chocolate Chip muffins twice!  I love that they aren’t horribly sweet!
3. I’ve made this salmon recipe twice too!  It’s very light!
4. I plan on making these apple brownies this week!  I’ll be sure to let you know how they are!

Home/Office
1. I want this please!  I’d never leave my bed!  How cute!
2. I love this idea for a chair
3. How great is this coat closet transformation!

It’s horrible but I haven’t taken any new pictures this week!  This one was taken last week.  I couldn’t leave you without a picture!

3781 RSWM

In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...