Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

October 1, 2012

Quarterly Top 5 – July, August, and September!

I can’t believe it’s that time again!  That time to post your quarterly favorites for July, August, and September!  This is such an incredibly difficult task for me.  Fun, but difficult!  I have so many favorites it’s hard to narrow it down to only five especially when it comes to my baby!  Okay, so here I go…

 
These first two are from July.
Livi’s profile is my absolute favorite!
I’m using the first photo for my submission.
As much as I love her little pout, I’m just in love with the crop in the first image!
 
060 RSWM 12063 RSWM
 
I had to include the image below!
These are Livi’s diva glasses!
I call them this because they are bigger than her head!
I love the harshness of this black and white conversion too!
Oh, and did I mention the pig tails?
Need I say more?
How freakin’ cute right?
3396 RSWM
 
What can I say about this next shot?
I love the serious look she is giving me as her Nana kisses her cheek!

092 RSWM

When I took this next shot I had no idea it was going to come out this cute!
Usually I like a little more dimension to my images, but there is just something about this shot that works!
I love the color and texture of the rope against her face too!

3645 RSWM2

I chose this next shot because of the half smile on her face.
She’s looking at her cousin Anna!

039 RSWM

8 comments :

  1. Girl, I love all of these, but the diva in the sunglasses is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your little girl is so sweet! Love the shot of her in her shades...too cute! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a beautiful little lady! love you shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those lashes. She is such a diva with the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these shots. I had a hard time narrowing down to just five too. It's even harder when you have 2 kids to choose from! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful!! Lively work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shot of her with her oversized glasses. Soo cute! This summer was a summer for sunglasses here too! I think I bought like 10 of them from childrens place when they were on sale for 1.99! I love little girls in sunglasses. Too cute! :)
    And I do love the rope shot too! Sooo adorable! I like the composition on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little diva in those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...