Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

August 30, 2012

The Missing Link – Week 20

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photography
1. This wedding shot cracks me up!
2. This image moves me! 
3. Is it a staircase, is it an eye?  Who cares, it’s beautiful right?!
4. How great is this shot?  It’s so crisp, I feel like it’s going to jump right out of the screen and into my lap!
5. One word: UNBELIEVABLE!

Fashion/Beauty
1. Not sure what it is about red and white that I love so much, but this outfit is fantastic! 
2. How gorgeous is this hair color?
3. How amazing is this updo?
4. This handbag is just all sorts of fun!

Home/Office
1. Love the colors in this bedding!
2. Love the idea of bed/sitting area under the stairs!  What a great use of space!
3. This room just looks unbelievably cozy!
4. Need some cheering up?  This room would do it for me! 

Food
(new category this week)!
1. OMG, um yes please!
2. Who doesn’t love chocolate covered anything really?!  How ‘bout a kiwi?
3. These oven roasted potatoes have got me drooling over here!
4. I couldn’t leave this out: Lemon Garlic Brussel Sprouts!


Anyhow, moving on…

There is nothing better than a tent!  Well maybe one thing, a HUGE tent!  The hubby made this for Alivia.  As you can see it takes up almost our entire area rug which is 8 ft. long!  He used two large sheets and two beach towels just to cover it!  Crazy right?!  There is nothing my hubby wouldn’t do for his baby!  And just when I thought he was done building it, I came down the stairs yesterday morning to find that he made it larger (see addition on right hand side of image?)!  Apparently it wasn’t large enough to accommodate him (‘cause you know he’s been in there with Alivia)!  Okay, okay, so I’ve been in there too!  In fact, when I put Alivia to bed last night I watched an entire Lifetime movie, Fatal Honeymoon, in the tent.  Just me and my Panera sandwich (YUM)!

Oh, and in case you are interested in the tent structure and would like to purchase your very own, you can find them HERE!  Of course, we purchased two boxes so that we could make an extra large tent!

Tent RSTent2 RS

Then today as I was taking pictures of the tent, Alivia said “take picture of Livy”.  What?!  I didn’t think I heard her correctly, but fortunately I did!  She is usually uncooperative so I was extremely delighted by her request!  She came running to me and sat on my lap.  I had to explain that she had to be in front of the camera and not behind it for me to take her picture.  So she stood a few feet away and gave me this tiny little hint of a smile.

Livy pose RSWM

And the rest I snapped as she was just being her usual self.

3476 RSWM

And stuffing her face with cheerios!
Also linking up the below image to the following photo challenges.

Livy RSWM the long road

In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Love your line up this week. You're killing me with those cannoli cupcakes!

    That tent is awesome. My kids would love that.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...