Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. How cute is this shirt? I love it ‘cause it’s not your basic boring white T-shirt!
2. How great is this idea for the man in your life from your little one? And this one too!
3. This is a great idea as an alternative to regular ol’ flowers. These too!
4. This gaming chair is very affordable!
5. A mug that will hold your cookies too!
6. I love creative stuff like this! It’s a flash memory drive and a whopping 16GB too!
7. How about a digital frame downloaded with pictures of the littles?
1. I love this seashell handbag! It just screams “SUMMER”!
2. Super cool brass peacock cuff!
3. This green tea locket necklace is so vintage. This one too! I’ll take 10 of each please (in different colors of course)!
4. I want one of these little camera necklaces; it is so sweet!
5. I’ve had this thing for owls lately and I came across this cute owl necklace. I just love it!
6. Chic cocktail handbag! It’s made from recycled vintage records; how cool is that?
7. This is the cutest locket I’ve ever seen!
8. I am loving this beloved teddy bear necklace!
9. This bracelet is just so dainty and pretty! It comes in 3 other colors too!
1. These are the cutest Summer wine glass coasters! I saw them in person in Florida!
2. I love this entire Etsy shop, but how cute are these owl coasters?
3. Yeah I’ve got a thing for cute salt & pepper shakers. I love these ones!
4. This teapot is so great. It’s called ‘Owl playing banjo’.
5. I just love mirrors and this one just reminds me why. It’s gorgeous!
1. Do you read? If so, this bookmark is the cutest!
2. Do you have a smart phone and need something cool to hold it in? I absolutely love this! And this MacBook laptop sleeve to match! I just need to buy a MacBook first!
3. Another cool smart phone case.
4. I don’t care if you look at any of these links, but this one! You have to take a look at these toy houses from Posh Tots! I pinned them under a board that I named UNBELIEVABLE. They are upwards of $15,000.00. Some are as high as $50,000.00. CRAZY I tell ya!
5. A custom made bed for your little one? Anyone? This is AMAZING!
6. This is another custom made item from Posh Tots. The accordion dresser! It reminds me of an illustration I might see in a Shel Silverstein book.
Now, before I let you all go, I wanted to share the rest of my Disney World pictures. I didn’t take a lot of photos ‘cause I didn’t want to miss out on anything especially seeing as this was Alivia’s first visit to the park! Well that and because we got rained out. Yep, you read it right. We stayed for awhile anyway in hopes that it would pass but, unfortunately, it didn’t. It’s a good thing that Alivia is young and didn’t know the difference anyway! We still got to go on a few rides with her and most importantly she got to see the parade of characters. I mean that’s what Disney is all about right? Seeing Mickey and Minnie. It made her entire year just seeing Goofy so that’s all we cared about. We (the hubby, my mom, and step-dad) had a lot of laughs running through puddles, being soaked down to the bone, not having an umbrella, piling into the stores with the other few thousand people that were trying to stay dry too, almost wiping out in the ladies room trying to dispose of a dirty diaper, and then watching it clear up as we were driving out of the park. No that last part isn’t entirely true. It just stopped down pouring once we reached the car and were driving out of the park. Go figure. It was a fun day and I wouldn’t have changed anything. We look forward to taking Alivia back someday but we’ve decided it will be when she is much older so she can really appreciate what Disney World has to offer. She’ll also be able to go on a lot more of the rides!
As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar for those interested in joining the site. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. Additionally, I just published a Contact Me page to the tabs below my blog header where you can either email me or follow me on Facebook, PInterest, and/or Instagram! Happy Navigating!