Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. I want this bag badly. Okay, and this one too! A girl can never have too many handbags!
2. I swear by these. They are super light on the neck! Sometimes I use it in the house just to keep my hair up and out of my face.
3. This shadow insurance works crazy good! With this, your eye shadow really stays in its place.
4. I love everything here but these rings and watches are my favorites! I bought one of these watches for my husband a few Christmases ago and it is fabulous!
5. This is one of my favorite places where you can make your own handbag. It's genius! I really need to get my butt down there and make a new one for the Summer. For those expecting, they have diaper bags too!
1. Has anyone else heard of this camera?
2. I absolutely love this photographer and I am a huge fan of her blog design. It's one of the BEST blog designs I've seen!
3. If your a fan of High Dynamic Range (HDR), than you have to check out this site.
4. I found this site bookmarked in my favorites. Now I remember why I bookmarked it!
1. I'm loving these salt & pepper shakers. I bought them for my sister for Easter.
2. My mom has this and it's awesome especially if you're not into burning your hands from old fashioned tea kettles.
3. These make me giggle. I'm still gigglin'.
4. I love this artsy shop!
5. These nature faces are so fun! I want the entire collection!
6. The Mackenzie-Childs' line is so beautiful. Just check out these canisters.
7. Are you a sushi nut or know someone that is? If so, these are a must!
8. These coasters are so cool. I love the tree ones too! This Etsy shop is fabulous! They make great gifts.
9. I bought a lot of pieces here when I was decorating Alivia's room before she was born. One of those pieces was this sweet ceiling fan. Alivia loves watching it in action!
1. If you like stuffed animals, these do NOT disappoint. You can buy them on Amazon.
2. This is one of my favorite toys that Alivia has; it's a bonus if your toddler likes Elmo!
3. Have you potty trained your toddler yet? My mom bought this book for Alivia and it's her favorite! It really is cute and it's hard not to fall in love with little red headed Hanna.