Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

April 27, 2012

The Missing Link - Week 3

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photography
1.  If you like HDR, you have to check out this blog.  I found him after reading his guest blog post on Photo by Ansku.

Beauty
1.  For the past few months now, I've been using a new shampoo and conditioner and have been so happy with the results.  It's great for color treated here too!  I use the Hydrate anti-fade complex shampoo.
2.  I've been using their bath and shower gels and moisturizers for years now.  They smell so yummy, I just want to eat them.
3.  A great salon on Newbury Street in Boston (incase your from the area).  I just started going here after my sister's been going for years.  I'm so happy with my cut and color.

News
1.  Are you serious?  Are kids that desperate to get drunk?  This is just disturbing!

Children
1.  If you are looking for designer children and baby clothes for less, you may want to check out Zulily.
2.  Another website for designer children and baby apparrel.
3.  If you are around the Boston area, this little children's boutique is fabulous! 
4.  Vicks Forehead Themometer.  A must have!

Entertainment
1.  I saw this show a few years ago and it was fantastic.  If you love dancing, this is a must see.  My sister and I bought tickets for my mom for mother's day. 

Miscellaneous
1.  My favorite coupon website.
2.  For stationery, cards, announcements, etc., this site rocks!
3.  Great apps for you phone:
   a. Coupons: GeoQpons, The Coupons App.
   b. Foodshopping: GroceryIQ
   c. News: Recalls.gov and RecallWatch
   d. Entertainment for your toddler: Talking Tom and Paint Joy

And because I have to leave you with some pictures for the weekend:


I'm also linking up the following photo to the Oh Snap Photo Challenge over at Happily Mother After.


Happily Mother After

 
Lastly, and surely not least, my picture was chosen as one of the Top 3 of the Quotography Photo Challenge (the theme was Hobby) over at {My} Perspective.  A BIG thank you to the judges! I'm so excited!  Go me!

Quotography at {My}Perspective


As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar.
You'll just have to scroll down the page a bit to see it.
If you like what you've read, please feel free to join my site.

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!

4 comments :

  1. I deleted your link as you asked, so you should be able to link back up...not sure why it was black. I've never had that happen before. So glad you are partying with us this week. Your little girl is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photos are adorable. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I'm a New Englander and miss New England living for sure. Born and raised in maine and a true New England sports fan forever. Thanks for all the fun links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little one is just precious! Thanks for sharing all your links - I love learning about what other people use and like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little lady is adorable! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...