Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

April 3, 2012

New Pics... A filling or two

Today's weather was pretty decent.  It started out in the 40's and by the afternoon was around 55 degrees.  Too bad I had to spend it in the dentist chair away from my baby.  I went in to have a filling and came out with two.  If that's not enough, I still have one more that needs to be filled.  That's right, 3 freakin' cavities!  Shame on me!  I have a sweet tooth and apparently I'm paying for it!  I still have NOT learned my lesson.  I will NOT cut out sweets, I'll just have to start flossing more.  I guess brushing right after a pecan turtle wouldn't hurt either.  Anyhoo, after my appointment, I rushed to my sister's to pick up Alivia.  It had only been an hour and a half and I was dying to see her cute little face.  When I finally arrived at my sister's house, Alivia greeted me with the cutest "Hi Mama!"  Her face lit up and she gave me a BIG smile.  I guess she missed me too.  With the left half of my face numb from the Novocaine I could barely manage to smile back.  What's worse is that I couldn't even pucker my lips to give Alivia a kiss.  I had to settle on just leaning in and grazing her forehead.  I was disappointed I couldn't feel the warmth or the softness of her skin.  I couldn't feel anything.  Thank God it was only temporary, but I never imagined the numbness would have lasted the entire day.  What would I do without being able to kiss my baby?  I'd take pictures and that's exactly what I did!  It held me off until around supper time when I could start to feel my cheek, nostril and lips again.  Alivia was in trouble now.  I showered her with kisses, than more kisses, and even more kisses after that.  I only stopped to write this post ;o)

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!










And just to mix it up a bit.  I threw in a couple pictures of the budding tree in our backyard.


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...