Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 21, 2012

The Missing Link – Week 11

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Fashion/Beauty
1. Who doesn’t love Alexis Bittar?  This cuff is just gorgeous!
2. I want this watch!  I don’t even care that much for gold, but I’ll take one of these please!
3. I love the contrasting colors in the fabric of this handmade handbag!
4. What can I say other than Tory Burch baby!  I love this backpack and how gorgeous is this tomato color?
5. How ‘bout a gorgeous KOOBA tote that is pretty affordable?  Yes please!
6. I really really really want need these sling backs!  You know to take Alivia for walks around the neighborhood!
7. These hair elastics are so soft and don’t leave creases in the hair.

Home Decor
1. I think this throw rug is fantastic!
2. I’ve had my eye on this throw for awhile now!  I just can’t bring myself to spend that money on a blanket.
3. I love this for my little one’s bedroom! 
4. I am loving this dinnerware collection over at Williams-Sanoma! 
5. This is so great for entertaining!  I usually use a basket to throw my utensils in!  Not very creative, I know.
6. I can never get enough of throw pillows!  I like to switch mine out every now and then.  It gives the room a fresh feel.

Coupons
1. Carter’s Family & Friends event.  Ends Monday!

Children
1. How freakin’ great is this dress?  The little girl in the pictures below would absolutely love this.  Her favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz!
2. This dress is so beautiful!  I’ve been on Etsy quite a lot lately.  I think I am officially an Etsy stalker now! 
3. Another gorgeous find on Etsy!
4. I love this Night Owl onsie!
5. And how cute are these finger puppets?
6. These necktie burp cloths are so adorable.  I don’t think I’d ever use them.  I wouldn’t want to get them dirty!

Miscellaneous
1. I loved this post on swell & stylish.  I absolutely love the beach mat with headrest and that cooler!  How fun!
2. If you are in the New Hampshire area, this bakery is wonderful!  The cake designs are amazing!
3. If you have kids and worry about the sun, you need one of these for the beach!
4. I love the print on this jewelry case!

Now, onto the rest of my pictures from Esterina’s (Alivia’s cousin) birthday!  ‘Cause you know I can’t leave you with a picture free post!  C’mon now!  What fun would that be?

 
147-RS_thumb6_thumb2

Look at the face here (in this next shot)!  I have no idea what she’s doing!
She’s looking cute for mommy!  She’s really good at that!
I’m linking this photo up to the following photo challenges…

149-RS_thumb3_thumb2 

the long road

I’m linking this next shot up as well!
I absolutely love this photo of my niece-in-law!  That’s a word right? 

175-RSWM_thumb5_thumb2 

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

And I converted it to black and white to link up to the new photo challenge over at The Hollie Rogue.

175-RS-BW_thumb3_thumb2 

The Hollie Rogue

155-RS_thumb5_thumb2

176-RS1_thumb6_thumb2

180-RS_thumb5_thumb2

This last shot is of Esterina’s mommy (my sister-in-law).
I thought this came out so great of the two of them.
Bonus too, Esterina is looking directly at the camera!  Yay!
Maybe next time I can get a smile too!

192-RS_thumb5_thumb2

7 comments :

  1. Ooh, exited to look through all these links. Thanks for sharing! And, I love that over the shoulder shot of your niece in law. So, so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful captures, girlie!!! You're so talented! I also enjoyed your collage post! I'm going to make use of it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute photos as always! and i love the links you share! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The catchlights make it look like she is looking longingly at a playground or something. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl is adorable as always....

    And the shots of your niece-in-law resting on her mommy's shoulder are priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...