Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 23, 2012

Check me out!

Check me out!  I  wrote my very first post for someone else’s blog!  I’m officially a guest blogger!  Woo hoo!  If you’ve been following me, you’d know that I create my own collage templates so I thought it might be fun to share a tutorial on how to create one yourself.  If you are interested in this lesson, feel free to come visit me over at Growing up a NJ Wife & Mom.

I also wanted to link up the picture below to the following photo challenges.

I love this shot of my sleeping beauty.  She looks so peaceful and I just love the opened mouth!  It’s sort of difficult to tell from the picture but this shirt she is wearing that I purchased at Hanna Andersson has a camera on it!  It’s one of my favorite shirts on her! 

001 RSWM with action

 
I also wanted to join in the Totally Social Link-Up.
 
Mommy Huh: Totally Social Link-Up

12 comments :

  1. So so so sweet! Loved your post over there! Yay for you, a guest blogger!! :0) I'm going to have to go get my collage on now. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO crazy adorable! Your photos are always fantastic! Camera shirt... yes please!!

    Congrats on the post mama!

    Hey, would you be interested in being our guest co-host/judge for FAF soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on writing the tutorial. It's a shame I use Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!! That is super exciting!

    Love her little shirt- Hanna Andersson is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats!!! The first one is always exciting!!!! Anything camera...hold me back!
    Loved the tutorial.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that is just so sweet! I'm off to check out your guest post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your guest blogger experience, how exciting!! And love your little sleeping beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guest post! I am gonna have to try that collage! She is so darling when she sleeps too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous!!! Cannot wait to check out your tutorial--Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She does look like a little angel, Elena!
    I just read your tutorial.
    You did such a good job on it.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...