Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. I’m in love with this photo; makes me want to be pregnant again just so I can be this beautiful!
2. I don’t know what is about the ballet shots this week, but I couldn’t help falling in love with this image too!
3. One word: UNBELIEVABLE! Everything about this image is perfect!
4. Love the idea of this photo! How sweet!
5. You have to check out this site! It allows you to combine your past images with your present! It is such a great idea! It really has to be the coolest thing ever!
6. Do you take senior pictures? If so, this is a great resource for poses!
1. How great is this idea for storage under your staircase?
2. I love the shelving above the bed and the colors are fabulous!
3. Great color palette!
4. How’s your gorgeous headboard?
1. These chunky scarfs are so cute!
2. Love this sweater jacket and the belt is a must!
3. Um YES please! Please, oh please, oh please! I’ve been a good girl!
4. I’m not one to keep track of celebrities but when they are sporting gorgeous hair like Katie Holmes in this picture, than I guess I’m guilty! Love the volume in her pony tail!
Moving on to my pictures now! I didn’t take these this week. These are old pictures of Livi’s friend Mackenzie at the zoo. I just got around to processing them!
And one of the hubby in the batting cages!
In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!