Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. Never has a bug looked so beautiful!
2. Seriously stunning!
3. Looks like a dream!
4. Not sure how to describe this, other than PERFECT!
5. I hope I didn’t share this one already!
6. O. M. G. This image is AMAZING!
7. Great tutorial for finding the light on Paint the Moon!
1. This skirt is about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!
2. I need a pair of boots first, but then I’m definitely getting myself a pair of these!
3. Need this dress badly!
1. Great pesto recipe over at And then she snapped!
2. Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Check these out!
3. What a great Fall recipe!
4. This cookie dough cheesecake looks soooo delicious!
1. How great is this idea for a toaster?
2. This cracks me up! Perfect for Halloween too!
3. This is a crazy awesome idea for a coffee table!
4. I think this is the best window treatment I’ve ever seen!
5. Stunning neutral wall paper! And the vanity isn’t too shabby either!
6. I just love the pattern on these chairs!
LINK of the WEEK
1. How to disable the image menu so that your images do not open in another window for people to save/download. Thank you Gina from Gigi Marie Photography (the Chic Homeschool Mama); you ROCK!
Before I leave you to the weekend, I had to attach these images of Alivia’s cousin “A-rina”. Okay, her name is actually Esterina, but Livi pronounces it “A-rina”. Too cute right?
I had to process this next shot in both black & white and color.
Love the smile!
Got to love that hair too!
I’m linking up the image below to the following photo challenges.
Livi is watching her daddy in the batting cages!
In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!