Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. Look down before you put your shoes on; what a great idea!
2. Love this bubble shot!
3. Want it; need it; have to HAVE it!
4. I’m sure you guys all know Kim from Mom Tried It right? Well, I had to share this particular horse post with you! I just love these photos!
5. This is a great post on Photoshop actions to enhance your images!
6. Need some great tips to photograph a toddler? Click it up a Notch delivers!
7. Do you take full length shots a lot? Do portraits? If so, this post on Digital Camera World is awesome to say the least!
1. They are out of stock, but I had to share anyway! How gorgeous is this?
2. Love how casual and comfy this looks!
3. Need this sweater in the huahine color!
4. I love high neck lines like this!
5. Gorgeous red shirt from Shabby Apple!
6. Do you love scarves as much as I do? If so, you have to check out this site on 40 ways to tie a scarf!
1. Love this idea to use shutters as a room divider! Very clever!
2. I was never sure how much I liked elephants until I saw this lamp at West Elm!
3. This post is full of gorgeous décor, but that reading nook is my favorite!
4. You have to check out the fabric on this chair!
1. Love the colors in this dress from Jelly the Pug!
2. This layered dress is just too sweet!
3. Need to wait until this dress goes on sale, then it’s MINE (or I should say it’s Alivia’s)!
4. This and this from Twirls and Twigs has me swooning!
5. I know for a fact, Livy NEEDS this dress!
6. These boots have got to be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!
1. In case you missed it, I published a post with free financial templates HERE!
Before I can leave you, I had to share my most recent pictures of Alivia. I’ve decided that I like side lighting best! Love the contrast between the highlights and shadows on her face.
This next shot came out blurry but I was able to sharpen it a little.
There was no way I was leaving this one out just because of a little blur.
Look at that expression!
She looks like such a big girl!
Linking this last image up to the following photo challenges…
This is Alivia’s nana giving her kisses.
I’m in love with this shot.
In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!
Have an awesome weekend!