Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. I just recently found this blog on Pinterest and I’m so happy I did! There are some amazing photos on this site, but this particular post melts my heart! Oh and I just love their logo!
2. How sweet are these newborn pictures?!
3. I’m in love with this toddler shot!
4. This picture still has me giggling!
5. This little girl is just so freakin’ cute! Absolutely love this image!
6. I love the expression on this Dad’s face!
1. Since Alivia, I’ve missed having my nails done! This French manicure really makes me want to start getting them done again!
2. Very cool hair color! Not to mention this girl is super gorgeous! It’s just a great shot!
3. These two eye shadows are just gorgeous together!
4. I need me a pair of these leg warmers!
5. This sweatshirt looks crazy comfy! It’s calling out my name!
6. Lovin’ this sweater!
7. It’s not just about the coat in this next link; check out that handbag! I’ll take one in every color please!
1. These wall tiles are amazing! I love the turquoise ones!
2. I love this idea for a closet; pure genius!
3. This staircase mural is unbelievable!
4. Love the colors in this bedroom! You don’t see enough purple!
5. OMG, how gorgeous is this bedroom?!
1. What a great window treatment idea!
2. I think these plates are the cutest thing EVER!!!!
3. DIY closet dividers.
4. This is how I am giving money to people this year for Christmas! Love it!
1. In case you missed it, check out my Back to School supply list printable/template HERE.
2. I swear every women needs one of these for traveling!
3. This would make a great gift; so cute!
AND MY FAVORITE LINK OF THE WEEK:
I’m also linking up the photo below to the following photo challenge. I can’t believe how much she is looking like a little girl lately! Not sure where my baby went!
In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!