Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
I thought I’d dedicate this week’s The Missing Link to craft projects. Just mixing it up a bit!
1. I love this idea to make your own coasters!
2. Make your own word search wrapping paper! How cool!
3. This is such a fantastic idea to make with the kids! Colored pasta beads!
4. Denim bins? Say what? These are super cute!
5. Try these bookshelves to brighten your day!
6. I don’t know how people come up with these ideas, but I love them for doing so! Awesome idea for bookmarks!
7. Incase you missed it, check out my origami flowers and pinwheels! They make such great party decorations!
8. Brilliant idea to hide your electronic wires!
9. There is more than one use for a cupcake liner? Check these flowers out!
10. Speaking of cupcakes, make the cupcake liners yourself!
11. Wine racks aren’t just for wine!
12. Love this crayon monogram!
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Can’t wait to share Alivia’s birthday pictures with you next week!