Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. Have you seen this post on I Heart Faces? Creative Chalk Photos!
2. Love the idea of this shot (2nd shot down of little girl in door).
3. How gorgeous is this little girl? Love the one with the braid in her hair! She has amazing hair!
4. Another fantastic photo from 500px!
5. Love this picture! Love her eyes, the angle, her outfit colors, etc. So beautiful!
6. What a great idea to showcase your photos!
7. DIY fabric color mats for photos!
8. Need this leather brag book from Etsy!
9. Mini Instagram Stickers! What a fun idea!
10. Photo gift toppers! Martha Stewart, you rock!
11. If you like the look of sun flare in photos; you need to check this out!
12. In case you missed it, I published a post on Child Photography (Do you edit faces)? I’d love to hear your feedback!
1. Absolutely gorgeous dress for a night out on the town!
2. Love this dress! Love the color, the style, the length! Love, love, love!
3. I can’t remember if I shared these shoes before, but how freakin’ cute right?
Technology (new category this week)
1. Want, want, want this laptop case by Marc Jacobs!
2. How great is this laptop skin decal?
3. This particular IPad case sold on Etsy, but you have to check out the rest of their products!
4. Love this laptop sleeve! Love the price even more!
5. Remember that movie The Never-ending Story? This laptop case is pure genius!
6. I have one word “BRILLIANT”. That’s what this laptop sleeve is!
7. Software price comparison on Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4!
8. In the market for a desktop? You might find this post helpful!
9. This laptop case might just be my favorite!
1. DIY chalkboard décor! I need to do this!
I’m going to leave you all with this picture. Livy got these new shoes for an early birthday present from her Auntie Gina and, as you can see, she loves ‘em! She wore then all day today and kept saying “pretty shoes”! I’ll have more photos to share on Monday!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!