First, if you missed my previous post Blog Hops & Facebook (have you read Facebook’s terms)?, feel free to catch up! It’s a must read for blog hoppers!
On a different note, I’ve been
pinning repinning a lot lately. I try to do it on a daily basis as it inspires me greatly! Today, I thought I’d share some of my most recent and favorite pins with you! Get ready, ‘cause I have some good and fun things for you!
1. Autumn spring winter baby coat on Etsy. Want, need, must have for my little one!
2. Banana chocolate chip baked doughnuts from Janie’s Kitchen. Want, need, must have for ME!
3. Frog photo prop for newborn on Etsy. This is just one of the many adorable props from this Etsy store!
4. Hendrix slingback platform sandal at Nordstrom. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to convince the hubby these ARE a necessity!
5. Crazy 3-D leg tattoo. If I were going to get a tattoo, it would definitely have to be as artistic as this one.
6. Vintage Inspired Paisley Sterling Silver Spinner Ring with 14k Rose Gold and 10k Yellow Gold Spinners. First, cigar band rings are so comfortable and secondly I love how this is so casual. I would wear it with everything!
7. Unfortunately no link for this adorable photo, but I had to include it anyway. What an awesome perspective!
8. Photographer’s Assistant onsie by Amy Tangerine. This is just so sweet.
9. Fantastic two piece swim suit! Just one word: “GORGEOUS”!
10. Fabulous crib with curtains from my home lookbook. I thought this was such a creative idea for a crib. And the colors work so well together.
11. Amazing and unique shot! I love absolutely everything about this image!
12. This is a freakin’ riot; love the facial expression!
13. This quote is so true! I know my husband would definitely agree with this.
14. Gorgeous hair! I’m loving the aviator sunglasses too.
15. Awesome idea for a photo on the inside of an envelope from Kate’s creative space. Imagine receiving this. What a great surprise!
If you like these pins, there’s more where these came from! Feel free to follow one or all of my Pinterest Boards! Whatever works!
As a reminder, I recently added the Facebook Fan Page Like Button to my sidebar. If you like my page, feel free to drop me a comment so I can return the
Also, I’d love your vote on Picket Fence Blogs! Only if you like my little bloggy site of course. Did I mention I’d be very appreciative? All you have to do is click on the button below! See how easy I make it.