With the hubby’s birthday coming up soon, it got me thinking about men’s gifts. I almost love shopping for the hubby more than myself! Almost. With Father’s Day around the corner too, I thought this would be an excellent time to publish a post on my top choices for men’s gifts! Ladies, we can’t forget about the men in our lives. They deserve a little spoiling too right?! I know Mother’s Day hasn’t even passed, but I like to get a head start on my shopping! I’m not very good under pressure. I’d hate to think of what it would be like shopping for a gift at the last minute. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it!
Shopping early also gives me the opportunity to take my time and do it stress free! I am able to put a lot of thought into finding the perfect gift! So today, I’m excited to share a list of the Top 15 items I would recommend for men! If you are looking for something affordable, I have you covered. Want to splurge a little? No worries, I have you folks covered too! You’ll find everything from electronics, tech toys, and clothing, to jewelry, accessories, and gaming tools, etc. so I hope you are ready to do some clicking!
MY TOP 15 MEN’S GIFT RECOMMENDATIONS*
1. This first one is a favorite! Fingerprint Puzzle Piece Necklace from Etsy! This would be fabulous idea for a child to give to their Dad!
2. My hubby already has this one so I can tell you the quality of this Ostrich Leather Wallet is fantastic! Not only is it stylish but it’s made from soft and durable leather. For the men that don’t like tri-folds, they have alternative styles as well!
3. I thought this next item was super cool! Is it a book? Is it a vault? Nope, it’s a Book Vault! What will they think of next?
4. I am a HUGE fan of the Fossil brand. This Messenger Bag is ALL MAN! My hubby’s also had his fair share of Fossil messenger bags so I can definitely vouch for the quality!
5. How sweet is this Dad’s Mug? I love it’s rustic nature. Once again, Etsy does not disappoint! My hubby has this one too! If you can believe it, it’s dishwasher safe!
6. Western Digital External Hard Drive! Not sure it really needs explaining! It will hold all your man’s files!
7. From the small image, I’m sure you are wondering what this T-Shirt says. This Life is Crap: Out of Coffee T-Shirt cracks me up!
8. This is another favorite of mine! I’m not sure what man would not like his very own multi tool gadget! C’mon now! This one, from EMS, is The Titanium Charge by Leatherman. They come in alternative styles and prices!
9. This next item is for your working man! Gorgeous Authentic Silver Penny Cuff Links from Brooks Brothers! If you have to wear suits to work, who says you can’t have a little fun doing it right?
10. For the kid at heart! The Atari 4 Flashback Console! Move aside men, I want this for myself!
11. I had to throw a Life is Good product in the mix somewhere! I love their stuff! Their cotton is always super soft and washes extremely well! This King of the Grill T-Shirt won me over with it’s unique color! REAL MEN WEAR CORAL!
12. Is that a camcorder in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? What’s not to love about this HD Pocket Camcorder by Sanyo? It’s pretty, sleek, small, and convenient! What more could a guy ask for?
13. I’ve had my eye on these USB Flash Drives for years! I think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread! Sancruzer, move over!
14. No need to carry your lunch in a plastic Market Basket bag like my hubby does! You’ll have him covered with this stylish Organic Emoticon Lunch Bag from CB2!
15. Lastly, and surely not least, how about a Super Hero Apron for your cook? Your man doesn’t even need to be a cook. If he can grill, than this is for him!
*Picture sources courtesy of: SkyMall, CB2, Amazon, Life is Good, Life is Crap, EMS, Brooks Brothers, Fossil, Etsy, Ostrich Goods, and Mimoco
If you are asking yourself “did she forget about Mother’s Day?” The answer would be no-sir-ree-bob! You must have just missed my Mother’s Day Gift Ideas post! Don’t worry though, you still have plenty of time to catch up and buy that perfect gift for your mom!
If you missed my previous post Can you Spot the Differences (a fun game for Friday), I hope you’ll check it out and play along! Don’t forget to leave me a comment and let me know how many you find!
Additionally, if you like my blog and want to vote for it on Picket Fences, all you have to do is click the button below! I’d appreciate it greatly!