Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

March 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday (sort of)

A wordless Wednesday in Instagrams!  Image descriptions don’t count as words do they?

From left to right:
1st row – Livi sleeping on Daddy (and hiding from Mommy).  She didn’t want her picture taken anymore. / Livi with Nana playing with her toy cupcakes (but she calls them muffins). / Someone bought these beautiful flowers for my sister.
2nd row – My beautiful mommy. / My nephew’s birthday cake. / A lighting fixture I happen to love! (Yes, random, I know).
3rd row – My girl Carrie from Sex & the City (did it really need explaining)? / Hungry hungry hippo. / Patching Livi’s eye before bedtime.

INSTAGRAM TEMPLATE 9 030513

Live and Love...Out Loud

3 comments :

  1. ooh! glad I found your blog! :)

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/03/wordlesswednesday-orangies-lunchw-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of photos! That's such a sweet shot of Livi and her Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is seriously the cutest! Thank you for your comment on mine! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...