Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

March 13, 2013

Silliness with my phone camera!

I’m going to overwhelm you with phone pictures today!  It wasn’t really my plan but, before I knew it, my image gallery was busting at the seams with image randomness (some of which I don’t even remember taking).  Apparently I use my phone camera more than I thought.  I’d start to wonder if people were finding me obnoxious but luckily I only snap photos of the family and they are pretty used to me being attached to some sort of picture taking device (whether it be my DSLR or my Android)! 
 
Anyway…
 
 
From left to right:
1st column: Added a couple of cool stickers to the hubby. / And to my nephew. / Yep, and to myself!  I’ve been told I have issues.
2nd column: Silliness. / And more silliness. He was reaching in the back seat trying to get something without waking up Livi / And this would be Livi missing all the silliness of course!
3rd column: I don’t know how she is comfortable like that / I drew these Easter eggs for Livi and she walks around the house with it all day (she shows everyone). / The piggy toes; they are so Grammy (my mother-in-law).
4th column: “If you are not going to eat them Livi, mommy’s going to take a picture of them then"! / Livi setting up her bowling pins on our bench. / Aren’t they the cutest bowling pins?
5th column: Cuddling with her stuffed animal. / “Not sure I want my picture taken anymore mama”. / “I much rather bowl”!
6th column: ME (no stickers, no effects, just ME)! / Aaahhhh, it’s the brain sucker! / The hubby going in for a serious tickle.
7th column: Counting with Daddy / Just relaxing PROCRASTINATING (neither one wanted to go food shopping). / How much Livi weighs!
8th column: Livi’s new hat.  It’s a size infant-18 months and it’s still BIG for her tiny noggin’! / My mom’s spare bedroom (love the comforter)! / How much the doll weighs (apparently nothing).
 
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled 

And lastly, ME! Now, don’t judge.  I was having a bad hair day.
We all have them!
I’m just crazy enough to post mine!
 
INSTAGRAM 850PX
Made with Line Camera!
and for iPhone users!
livelaughlinky-250x250Little by Little

7 comments :

  1. TOo funny to use 'props' to enhance those pictures! I love the hair and the sunglasses! But I do love the shots of daddy and Livi laying down together- nothing like daddy/daughter time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too funny! Love those little bowling pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Love the Afro! We will have to check out the app. I love your other pictures too, like the Cheerios and the bowling. Love detail images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of images, they all made me grin but I love the one at the end of her peeking over the bed.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such beautiful shots...especially for a camera! Love that fun app too. Gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! I goof around with my camera pics and make instagram or collages. I'll have to try this app!
    I found you today thru the Live Laugh Rowe Linky. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the goofy side of you my friend...very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...