Are you looking for a quick and easy way to make eyes in your images pop? If so, I have a great video tutorial for you today!
Duration: 11 minutes
Software: Photoshop CS6
Touches on the following topics:
- duplicating layers
- dodge/burn tool
- layer opacity changes
- using filters (unsharp mask)
- creating layer masks
- inverting masks (to reveal effects)
- brush tool (using white to reveal)
My recommendations for viewing this video at it’s maximum quality.
1. Make sure the volume on the video is up (second icon/button from the right at the bottom of the video).
2. Make sure the volume on your computer is up.
3. Be sure to view in 720p HD (second icon/button on the left at the bottom of the video).
4. Viewing it with the large player, instead of full screen, comes in more crisp & clear (fifth icon/button on the left at the bottom of the video).
Just click anywhere on the image below and it will take you to YouTube!
Before I leave you, are you just itching for a clickin’? You know, just feel like clicking on something? Something similar to a button that has the word LIKE on it? If so, boy do I have a treat for you. Feel free to visit my NEW Facebook Fan Page and LIKE away! I don’t mind returning the favor so don’t forget to leave me a comment with your url and I’ll be sure to LIKE you right back!