Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

March 28, 2013

4 Free Customizable Photo Bookmarks (to print)!

I’ve got a little something different for you today!  Customizable photo bookmarks!  The template is a .psd file and can be opened in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.  It is an 8.5 x 11 inch wide template and includes 4 different designs.  Each bookmark contains frames for 3 images to be inserted into.  The images of my samples were printed on HP 8.5 x 11 premium soft gloss photo paper.  I recommend using photo paper for best results as you want them to be thicker and more durable than your standard paper.  

Other supplies needed:

Paper cutter or scissors
Hole puncher
Yarn (which is what I used in my examples) or ribbon (what I would have used if I had it)

4 FREE CUSTOMIZABLE PHOTO BOOKMARKS

BOOKMARK SAMPLE RS for pinning FINAL

Bookmark backgrounds courtesy of The Coffeeshop Blog!

BOOKMARK SCREENSHOT RS

Bookmark Pic1 RS

4675 Bookmark Pic2 RS

Bookmark Pic3 RS

And for Friday Photo Journal, the following:
Can you stand the mess?
That’s okay, at least she’s a HOT mess!

Children Photography RS

And this was the first time she asked “mama, you take a picture of me pease”?
Please without the “L”.
I love my little princess!

4671 Children Photography RS
bloghopbuttonLet Them Eat Cake Friday Photo JournalTHE PINK MOMMA
 
Just a reminder I added the Facebook Fan Page Like Button to my sidebar.  If you like my page, be sure to drop me a comment letting me know so I can return the favor!

Also, I’d love your vote on Picket Fence Blogs!  Only if you like my little bloggy site of course.  All you have to do is click on the button below!

And if you missed my previous post Managing your Social Networks, feel free to check it out!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

19 comments :

  1. Wow! I like it a lot! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she isnt the most precious thing I've ever seen. Even looking a hot mess. I'd hate to see what I looked like when I am a hot mess. :D I'm a newbie and found you thru the hop on The Pink Momma. Would love a follow back. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have a great night and a good Easter weekend. Hope the Easter bunny is good to the cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! What a great idea for the book marks! Once I find the time to start reading again I'm going to have to do this! And look how beautiful she looks in these pics. Im so jealous of her hair! I read your comment that you left me and was so happy that someone is still out there following along :) I'm trying to find the time to start again. I don't know how you & the other blog mom's I follow do it. By then time Soph falls asleep I'm exhausted... what's your secret? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just liked you on FB and twitter. Here from the Fun Friday Blog hop! Love the pictures of your little one- she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bookmarks! New follower via the Fun Friday hop.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Good gifts for me and Grandmas! Thanks! Oh and I liked you on FB. I'm at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Carletti-Photography/169824349836787. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! :D She's so adorable, by the way! :)

    xo kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome gift idea! Or even a save the date idea (sorry, I'm in wedding planning mode)! You take such beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha this is so cute and works as a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the template. This will come in handy when I have to do quick bookmarks with my book covers. Found you through the Fun Friday Blog Hop. Following you. http://georgielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bookmarks are adorable! What a great idea, and thank you! Your little one is a darling princess, and how awesome that she asked to have her picture taken. My kids run, but they can't hide.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic and so cute, visiting by way of Fun Friday Hop - aka espacularaiesa

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bookmarks! Found you on a blog hop, and I'm following! What a cute blog. :)

    Stephanie

    http://crazylittlelovebirds.blogspot.com
    Feel free and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog with great ideas and an adorable baby. SHe really is!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post. Happy Easter!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome project, I love it! And your little one's a beauty. :)

    I'm visiting today from Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just so adorable...and I love those bookmarks! They would be so cool to do of each child in my oldest son's class, as an end-of-school memento. I have so many class pics from the school year. Hmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea! You are full of them lately! I wish I had the time! I have been so busy lately my bloggy has suffered. Love that your back and on a roll though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...