Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. Love this photographer.
2. You have to see this maternity photo session. It’s gorgeous!
3. Love, love, love these camera straps!
4. For photo books, this is a great place to create one. They have a HUGE variety of backgrounds, clip art, and fonts to work with. I made a photo book of Alivia last Christmas and have been meaning to write a post about it. Can you believe I’m just getting around to it now? What are we in, May? Shame on me!
5. Cute idea for displaying your pictures.
6. Great place for stationery, cards, announcements, invitations, etc.
7. You can find some truly stunning photos on this site!
8. This site is a very entertaining one. Lots of Photoshop disasters!
1. A silly little book that is sure to make you smile.
1. A sweet place to shop for your wee little ones.
2. The next item on my list to buy Alivia. It will be great to use for outdoor excursions like the park, zoo, fairs, carnivals, etc. Bring on the nice weather!
3. How sweet is this patchwork bean bag chair?
4. This retro roadster rocker is so cute. The entire line is so cute!
5. I absolutely love this place. I can’t just choose one thing to show you. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and take a look around; have fun!
1. This is a riot! I have to buy it!
2. Cookie jar anyone? Who doesn’t like frogs?
3. The pieces on this site are about the coolest pieces I’ve ever seen! Someday I’ll have my entire home decorated with these pieces.
4. These pieces are another favorite! They’ve been around for awhile and I’ve always wanted to own a piece. I really have to buy myself a lazy susan already!
1. Like designer clothing, but can’t afford it? No problem. Here are some great sites that offer all of your favorite designer brands for up to 75% off.
c. Rue La La (this is an oldie but goody)
d. Buy Now or Never
e. CUSP by Nieman Marcus
g. MyHabit powered by Amazon
As always, I can’t leave you a post without some pictures. I call these “a day in mommy’s shoes.” Yeah a day in mommy’s shoes, but without the dish washing, laundry folding, dirty bum wiping, boo boo kissing, constant disciplining, dinner cooking, toilet bowl scrubbing……….. I think you know what I mean.
I’m also linking my favorite shot of the week, the photo below, to the Oh Snap shots of the week Link Party over at Happily Mother After.
Before I wrap up this post, I wanted to leave you with a little something fun. Maybe you’ve seen this before but it seriously is crazy! Spell Check is going to have a field day with this.
ONLY 41(?) PEOPLE IN THEWORLD CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU? I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in wahtoerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit andlsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raedervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. If you like what you’ve read, please feel free to join my site!
HAPPY FRIDAY & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!