Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. I just bought this phone and I highly recommend it for all of you Droid users out there. Also, these gel cases are super cute and they come in a variety of fun designs!
2. Gorgeous Twig Display System for your photos! I have to get this!
3. How great are these memory sticks. They crack me up!
4. Check out these customizable photo skins for your cell phone.
5. If you can’t shop without using coupons, check this coupon site out. I use it all the time!
1. This is like a modern polaroid camera. I don’t have it, but I’m wanting it badly.
2. How sweet is this for your little photographer.
1. Cool gift for your little one. They can cuddle up close to all of their favorite pictures.
2. A lovely keepsake. This is the cutest first curl and tooth box set I’ve ever seen!
3. Great gift idea for a new baby.
1. Some cool bookends. What little one wouldn’t love these?
2. I have to get one of these for my home office. It is so cute!
3. He he. Love these mugs! They make me laugh and I love the bright colors!
4. Are you a pizza lover? Livvy and I are. I have to get these plates!
5. I want all of these owl cookie jars! Seriously, I love them! I’d display them all around the house!
1. There is always a handbag at Anthropologie I must have. This has to be one of the most expensive ones there. Yeah, it’s a pipe dream! And this clutch is to die for! Oh, how nice it is to dream.
2. I just bought this dress and this dress. They are so comfortable and made of very light weight material. Perfect for Summer!
Now onto my pictures. I finally got a chance to process them! I just love these pictures. It’s not often I get all of Alivia’s hair up in a pony tail. It’s finally getting long enough for me to do it! She just looks so freaking cute with all of her hair up. Not like she doesn’t look cute with it down but, seriously, when it’s all pulled back it exposes her little neck which is one of my favorite parts of her. It’s so warm and kissable back there. My mom says she looks so much like me with her hair like this. From my baby pictures, I’d have to agree. I should’ve scanned one in to post. That’s alright, I’ll save it for a future post.
Yeah, we have a BIG hole in our screen door. Just another thing to add to my To Do list!
As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. If you like what you’ve read, please feel free to join my site!
HAPPY FRIDAY & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!