Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

July 27, 2012

The Missing Link – Week 15

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photography
1. There is some amazing photography on 500px!  I could pin photos on this site every day!  If you like beautiful photography too, you’ll want to check out this and this!
2. I feel like such a victim in this shot!  It’s crazy how real it feels; it’s a little scary!
3. I love this 50 shots to take with your children printable over at the Simple as That blog.  What a great idea!


Fashion/Beauty
1. In the market for some new eyeglasses? If so, you have to check out this post on Two Shades of Lovely!
2. My hair dryer was dying so I had to purchase a new one! Can wait to receive this!
3. I love this black dress!
4. I can’t get over these heels! How fun are these?
5. Want this dress from the Shabby Apple! And I’d love this one for a night out on the town!

Home/Office
1. How sweet is this little table made of shutters
2. I would never leave the kitchen if mine looked like this!  What a gorgeous color!

Children
1. This white eyelet dress for toddlers is so beautiful! 
2. These boots are a work of art! 

Miscellaneous
1. I am in love with this leather case for the Macbook Pro!  OMG!
2. Cheeseburger wrapping paper?  You’ve got to check this out!  How fun!
3. How’s your cavity waiting to happen?  That’s okay, teeth can always be filled!
4. What a fantastic idea!  Custom city skylines inside eye!
5. Love this paper flower wedding bouquet idea!
6. Need a new desktop? You may want to check out my post HERE!
7. And in case you missed it and are interested, I posted an update on Alivia’s Intermittent Exotropia HERE.


“Mama, when are we going to go outside?”
It breaks my heart when I can’t take her outside.
Like today, I had to catch up on some chores around the house.
I’m glad we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow.
She’ll be thrilled to get outside!

054 RSWM

Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Your daughter is adorable. I am going to pin that picture right this instant. You became a twitter follower tonight and I am so glad I clicked over to find out some more about you. So nice to meet you. Your daughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the boat photogragh...and the cheeseburger wrapping paper (clever!) and that shutter side table. These all made me feel inspired and less creative than I thought I was! LOL Cut shot of Livvy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww- it can be hard when they want to go- hope the party was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...