Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. There is some amazing photography on 500px! I could pin photos on this site every day! If you like beautiful photography too, you’ll want to check out this and this!
2. I feel like such a victim in this shot! It’s crazy how real it feels; it’s a little scary!
3. I love this 50 shots to take with your children printable over at the Simple as That blog. What a great idea!
1. In the market for some new eyeglasses? If so, you have to check out this post on Two Shades of Lovely!
2. My hair dryer was dying so I had to purchase a new one! Can wait to receive this!
3. I love this black dress!
4. I can’t get over these heels! How fun are these?
5. Want this dress from the Shabby Apple! And I’d love this one for a night out on the town!
1. I am in love with this leather case for the Macbook Pro! OMG!
2. Cheeseburger wrapping paper? You’ve got to check this out! How fun!
3. How’s your cavity waiting to happen? That’s okay, teeth can always be filled!
4. What a fantastic idea! Custom city skylines inside eye!
5. Love this paper flower wedding bouquet idea!
6. Need a new desktop? You may want to check out my post HERE!
7. And in case you missed it and are interested, I posted an update on Alivia’s Intermittent Exotropia HERE.
“Mama, when are we going to go outside?”
It breaks my heart when I can’t take her outside.
Like today, I had to catch up on some chores around the house.
I’m glad we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow.
She’ll be thrilled to get outside!
Have a great weekend!