Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

July 19, 2012

The Missing Link – Week 14

Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious?" Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious." I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photography
1. I am in love with this photo!  Something about it makes me happy!
2. This is such a great idea for an infant shoot!
3. I love creative shots like this one!  So cool!
4. This entire photography website is un-freakin’-believable!  Here’s a few of my favorites:  here, here, and here.
 
Fashion/Beauty
1. I keep meaning to pick up this OPI nail polish!  Love this color!
2. I saw these Marc Jacobs earrings in Nordstrom and forgot to buy them on my way out!  What the heck was I thinkin’?
3. How cute are these bracelets!  And this one by Alexis Bittar is amazing!
4. I can’t get enough of these shoes!  I could just sit here all night just looking at them!  These ones too!
 
Children
1. I’m in love with this tweed jacket for my little one!  It is about the sweetest thing I’ve every seen!
2. Check out this Moxie & Mabel dress; the colors are fabulous!  My little one wore the same dress (in a different print) for Easter.  It is well made and hangs beautifully!  It makes the perfect special occasion dress!
3. I’ve had my eye on these Livie & Luca fuchsia peacock shoes!  They are gorgeous!
4. This would make a great gift for a child’s bedroom!  It’s so unique; I love it!
5. Oh my gosh, how gorgeous is this high chair?  And only for a whoppin’ $885!  Yikes!
 
Home/Office
1. These curtains are frilly without being over the top! 
2. I NEED this lamp!  Not sure how I’d explain the price to the hubby though.
3. I don’t know how people come up with ideas like cork coasters but I’m sure glad they did!  What a fantastic idea!
 
Miscellaneous
1. Love this fabric banner! I bought this one and the mini ones to use as decorations for my little one’s birthday party. I love how bright and pretty they are and, the best part is, I can use them as photo props too!
2. I want a garden just so I can get these awesome herb markers!
3. I need to throw someone a baby shower just so I can buy this for their cake! How freakin’ awesome right?
4. Any Pac Man fans out there? If so, how great is this?
5. I would love to have this piece in my house! It matches my décor perfectly too! The colors are fantastic!
6. This is such a creative idea to turn your children’s art into Tea Towels!
7. Bite size cheesecake squares! You drooling yet? And since we are on the topic of food, how ‘bout some apple & cider cookies?
8. These party favors are so fun!
9. In case you missed it, feel free to grab my free back to school list printable & template!
 

 
I also wanted to share a sneak peek of this little cutie!  More to come next week!
 
129 B&W RSWM
 
And linking up the photo below to the following photo challenges.
Such a serious face she is giving her mama!
Almost like “don’t bother me, I’m loving my daddy right now”.
Love it!  Love her.  Love him.
 
008 RSWM 600px
 
the long roadThat Friday Blog Hop 
 
Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. i love your missing links posts!! :) and that black and white shot is just beautiful!! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Missing Links!
    Sure hope you go back for those earrings!!
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend, Elena.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww- what a little cutie- can't wait to hear more about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your brain works like mine - haha! Thanks so much for your kind words on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, Alivia looks cuter and cuter, not to mention more beautiful by day :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just trying to get caught up on my fav blogs, so (obviously) had to stop by. Girl, you always find the coolest stuff. LOVE that un FREAKing believable photog site you found. Those B&W's are crazy beautiful! LOVE that shot of the babes you took, can't wait to see more! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...