Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

July 3, 2012

Happy 4th… (freebie holiday collage)!

Hey there!  I have something special for you guys today!  I created a 4th of July collage!  For my sample, I took pictures of Aliva’s 4th of July dress which, I thought, went perfectly with this collage.  I hope to get some tomorrow of her actually in it!  I’m sure these will be a lot more interesting.  Although, I’m not quite sure the dress is going to fit her.  I’m thinking it’s a bit too small!  It’s a good thing I kept the tag on and have the receipt.  Something tells me we may be taking this back!  I hope not though!  I’m keeping my fingers crossed.  I really should have tried the dress on her today.  You think I would have thought of that sooner when I had the darn thing out and she was actually awake (she’s in bed now).  My brain is mush today and it’s only Wednesday.  I’ve been extra busy over here trying to clean the house and prepare for a vacation that we are taking in 3 days!  Woo hoo!  Yeah, I’m a nut.  I start preparing for a vacation a week in advance.  I admit it!  I just hate to forget anything.

For tomorrow, the family and I are hangin’ rather low.  The hubby is doing overtime tonight so he’ll be exhausted tomorrow and, I’m sure, happy to take it easy.  My mother, who lives across the street, is having my Uncle and Auntie over for a little BBQ so we plan on going over there for some grub!  And if it’s nice out, I’m sure they’ll be wagon pulling, maybe a bicycle ride, and swimming involved.  We’ll see! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful fourth of July and I guess I’ll be catching you on Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget, background and tape courtesy of The CoffeeShop Blog

4th of July Collage6 8.5 x 11

To download the template, click HERE.

Fourth of July storyboard 900 px wide
(.psd file which can be opened in Photoshop & Photoshop Elements)

4th of July Collage6 8.5 x 11 FINAL

12 comments :

  1. How do you load a .psd into a google doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is the perfect little 4th dress for Livvy! Thanks for the collage friend! Happy 4th to you & your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures of the dress.

    Xxx Sharmayne
    mydailythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress! And thanks for the awesome template! So cute!!!

    Have a great 4th with your family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just adore that dress! I have turned into such a girly-dress mama for my daughter! I love putting her in cute dresses! I bet Alivia will look super cute in that! And I downloaded your collage ... I think I'll use that for sure- thanks so much! And.... I am working on that guest post for 7/11 :)
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress and a great collage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable dress this is, Elena, and I just love this collage.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, thank you for the cute July 4th collage!! I wanted to share with you that I am using it in my post on July 6. Thanks again.
    http://prideinphotos.com/
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this collage and that is the most adorable dress EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!!!! cutest dress EVER! one perk of having a girl must be all the fun dress ups! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...