I feel like a ridiculously premature Fall clothing line in a one of your local retailers (you know the ones that had their Fall clothing line available at the beginning of the Summer)? Now I walk into stores and there’s limited Summer apparel but boat loads of clothing I can’t even wear yet unless I’d like to sweat my hiney off in a pair of corduroy pants and a thin knit sweater! It’s sort of a pet peeve of mine. And now here I am publishing this post on back to school supplies and we are barely into August. I’ve just become my worst nightmare!
HOT BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Nah, I’m just kidding. I’m well aware of the benefits of being proactive (since I am myself) and feeling the satisfaction of crossing off an item on your to do list. For those out there with school age kids that haven’t shopped for back to school supplies yet, I hope you’ll find this post helpful! You’ll find my list of items are affordable, fun, trendy and, like my post title describes them, HOT!
1. Thermos Avengers Standard Lunch Kit
2. Vera Bradley Pencil Set
3. SMENS: Gourmet Scented Pens
4. Pottery Barn Kids Spider Man Pencil Case with the option to personalize
5. Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Chocolate Zebra Backpacks with the option to personalize
6. Crayola 30 Count Twistable Colored Pencils
7. Vera Bradley Pocket Papers (great for keeping track of homework assignments)
8. Justice League Spiral Notebook
9. Large Smile Face Erasers
10. Mickey Spiral Notebook and Pen Set
11. Inkology Roadster Ball Point Pens
12. Top Flight Flying Beauties (owl) Spiral Notebook
13. Rock Paper Spiral Notebook in Robot Music
14. Post-it Super Sticky Notes Weekly Planner (also great for homework assignments)
15. Pottery Barn Kids Fairfax Red Backpacks with the option to personalize
16. Vera Bradley Lunch Sack
17. Foldable Ruler
18. Rock Paper Spiral Notebook in Tree Hearts
19. Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Plum Bird Pencil Case with the option to personalize
20. Purple Angry Birds School Planner
If you missed my previous post, LeapFrog Learning Activities by Mega Brands, feel free to check it out! It’s a review on some amazing Pre-K educational products!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for a BIG announcement you definitely will NOT want to miss out on!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Happy Monday!