Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 4, 2013

Our Vacation in St. Petersburg, FL

Being that I just returned from my blog break, I am doing a lot of catching up.  Trying to sort through my emails has been such a time consuming task that I haven't been able to think about topics to blog about.  To me, it's not all that important anyway.  I much rather maintain my social relationships by responding to emails, visiting blogs, and returning the love with follow backs!  With that said, if you emailed me and still haven't received a response, you should expect to see something soon!

VACATIONING IN FLORIDA

Since I kept my blog break plans very vague, I thought I'd share them with you now.  We went to St. Petersburg, FL with my mom and stepdad!  We stayed at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort right on St. Pete's Beach and let me just tell you it did not disappoint!  Among the abundance of activities (mostly centered around kids), the accommodations were very good also!  We stayed in a two bedroom suite and had a wonderful tropical view of the paddle boats, pond, swans, and pool.  It was tough getting up every day, relaxing in our cabanas, swimming in the ocean bath water, swinging on hammocks strung between palm trees, playing mini golf, splashing around in the pools, paddling our boats around the resort, and holding our breath as we prepared for the ride down the gigantic water slide!  Yeah, it was a tough vacation.  We also had some amazing homemade ice cream and creamy gelato in downtown St. Petersburg and enjoyed fine dining at Johns Pass.  It was a great vacation and Alivia had an absolute blast!  It's been heartbreaking to hear her ask "can we go in the kiddie pool", "are we going to the restaurant", "do you want to play mini golf" since we've been back home.  She was a little sad that we left and asks to go back almost every day.  Although she really doesn't grasp the concept of time, I still try to explain to her that we will go back next year.   

In the meantime, I have about a million pictures to process. It's overwhelming really!  Today I only have 3 to share, but I love them!  I can't get over how big she looks and still can't believe she'll be turning 3 in just two months!  The only thing that repeatedly comes to mind is OMG!

black & white child photography
By the way, did you guys know that I was featured on The Sunday Sip over at More than Mommies?  I'm very excited about it!  Feel free to check it out if you have a chance!  For those of you that aren't familiar with my blog site and are interested, it's a great opportunity to learn a few things about me!

And if you missed my previous post, Spot the Differences, I hope you'll check that out also!  Additionally, if you missed my poll at the top of my page in the sidebar to the right, I hope you'll take a few seconds to vote.  I would really appreciate it!

Okay, that's all I have for you today.  Catch you guys later!

10 comments :

  1. Oh love the pictures and so glad your vacation was rest. Really sounded like heaven to me. I did see you on the Sunday Sip and left you some comment love, too!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It sounds like you guys had a great time : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful child. Love her hair up with her sweet suit. Glad you had a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute ... Reagan is going to be three in September. They aren't too far apart!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect vacation!
    These pictures are so beautiful, your little girl is adorable.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! :) She looks so grown up in those photos, pretty too! I will check out the Sunday Sip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also noticed that you're comment settings is in no-reply blogger, just thought to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elena, lord have mercy...she is even MORE stunning with her hair pulled up in that adorable bun you created. Sigh...I don't know what you and your husband are going to do when she is a teenager...eeeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sounds like a great time! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  10. St. Pete's is great, isn't it?! My family vacationed there my whole childhood, great memories and what a wonderful place.

    Sarah xo
    @girlfriendshoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...