Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 31, 2013

Spot the Differences (a fun game for Friday)

I guess this game has become a weekly thing!  Since I keep receiving such positive comments I thought why not.  Nothing better than ending your long, hard, and tedious week with a fun game right?  Honestly I’m not sure if it’s more fun for you or me.  Aside from the fun I have making the changes to these images in Photoshop (it makes me feel so clever and a little bit sneaky), my favorite part is receiving your comments letting me know how many differences you find!  Even more, though, I just love that you guys are playing along!  It really makes my week so THANK YOU!

I’m sure by now you all know I was taking a little blogging break this week, but I drafted this post weeks in advance so that all I’d have to do is click that little publish button and be on my bloggy break way! 

Okay, let’s have at it then shall we?  As a reminder, click on the text below to open a new window and view at it’s original LARGER size.  When you’re done spotting the differences, feel free to check the answer key and see what you’ve missed.  Remember, no cheating!  I know it may be tempting, but I’m confident you can fight the urge!

CAN YOU SPOT ALL 8 DIFFERENCES?

OPEN NEW WINDOW TO VIEW LARGER

spot the differences game

CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY

In case you missed my previous Guest Blogger post, Preserving the Memories, I hope you’ll check it out! 

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY and A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment :

  1. I found 6 this time!
    Hope you are enjoying your blogging break.

    Have a nice Week-end.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...