Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 20, 2013

Get Festive with this 4th of July Decor!

With Independence Day being right around the corner it got me thinking about how I wish I was going to be home to host it this year!  Instead, the hubby and I have a wedding to attend on the 4th.  Of course that wasn’t going to stop me from browsing online for patriotic decor!  No way!  I have too much fun doing it every year!  That’s just another great thing about having a blog!  The browsing, ogling, bookmarking, and pinning certainly wouldn’t go to waste when I have all of you to share my favorite party decor ideas with – so thank you!

Enough about me.  What are your plans for the 4th?  Barbecue, brewskies, and fireworks?  Yes?  I’m so jealous!  If you’re hosting the celebration this year, I hope this post will be a special treat assuming you haven’t shopped for your 4th of July decor yet.  And the best part of these party decoration ideas is that most of  them are inexpensive!  With all the money you’ll be saving you can hire cleaning services to pick up after your incredible bash!  Can I get a “hell yeah”?

4th OF JULY PARTY DECOR

4TH OF JULY DECOR

Top of page: 4th of July Pom Pom Garland
1st Row (left to right): Cobalt Glassware / American Flag Star Napkins / Flutter Placemat
2nd Row (left to right): American Flag Table Runner / Red Spiral Tumblers / Red & White Tablecloth
3rd row (left to right): Red Bird Plate / Paper Flowers / Flag Paper Lanterns

4th of July Decor

And I save the best for last!  I fell in love with this Patriotic Boot Planter by Lillian Vernon!  It would make a fantastic table centerpiece!  You could even use some of those Paper Flowers from above and place them around the centerpiece!  How adorable! 

PATRIOTIC BOOT PLANTER BY LILLIAN VERNON

Picture sources from: Pier 1, Pottery Barn, Lillian Vernon, and Etsy (Kinda Cute Cards) & (OWD Design Studio)

Alright, that’s all I have for you today.  Hopefully you found some décor you can use or, at the very least, are inspired!

If you missed my previous post, Organizing your Computer Blog Files, I hope you’ll check it out! 

20 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow! Have added you in my G+ circle. Look forward to sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much going to do a barbecue and hope to take the kids to see the local fireworks. My husband is off from the day before through the following Monday, so hopefully we can get some fun activities in. Really loved all you shared here and am with you that those boots are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted those paper lanterns; for any occasion. I think they are so cool. We are having Brian's parents here for dinner for the 4th, then fireworks. Nothing too fancy.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas! My mother in laws birthday is the 4th so it's always nice to have ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! As the wife of a retired combat vet we like to do it up with outdoor decor in July. I love the boot planter, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Those booties are so cute!! I love the whole ensemble!! You have wonderful taste!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Would love to have you link it up at our Ladies Only Blog Share party! We have a summer theme this week. :) Visiting from Freedom Fridays blog hop!

    http://mommifried.com/ladies-only-blog-share-link-party-funtastical-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is full of wonderful ideas! I am a new follower :)
    Your daughter is darling.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :D
    Big Energy Little Learners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very inspired. What a perfect post for our Ladies Only Blog Share. I'm not sure what we're doing the 4th! My daughter's birthday party will be on the 6th so that leaves Thursday night open. We may see a lawn concert with fireworks in Tanglewood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I love the boot planter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now via Bloglovin :) Very cute 4th of July ideas. I'm Canadian so I don't celebrate but any colorful holiday is a good holiday ;)
    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the lanterns. Sweet! Those would look great hanging over a backyard fourth of July BBQ.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your site!! Such great ideas!! I am now following you on FB and Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many cute things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I love those tumblers you featured. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always look forward to the 4th of July! Such an awesome summer holiday with fireworks and my favorite colors of red, white, and blue :). I love your decorating ideas for it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us @ My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all of this. Especially the little boots :) Thanks for linking up at the pin it proudly link party. I can't wait to see what you link up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Had to laugh when I read you were disappointed you were going to be home to host it this year. I was feeling happy I didn't I wasn't hosting this year. The family all take turns doing holiday gatherings. Several in the family have large homes, big spaces so they do Christmas and Thanksgiving. I have a great yard and my hubby is the only one who doesn't freak out about grilling for 20+ people so we the 4th and sometimes Labor and or Memorial Day. But, it is work. There's a baby reveal party on the 5th, so the decision was made not to do 2 cook outs 2 days in a row...yeah! It's always so hot that it's not as much fun as it used to be. The baby reveal party is at a metro park in an air conditioned shelter house++ Congrats on being a highlight for the wkend party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...