Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 8, 2013

Nature Photography & Alvin and the Chipmunks

My little one, Alivia, has taken a liking to Alvin and the Chipmunks!  She is obsessed with their movies (they have 3 out)!  After she went to bed last night, and while I should have been drafting Wednesday’s post, I was entranced with Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel.  Just when I thought I was the only one, I looked over at the hubby to find him laughing his butt off when, yeah, he should have been doing something else as well (homework)!  It was a nice and much needed break for the both of us! 

 

Anyhow, it’s a good thing I had some images to post for today.  I took these last week over at my In-Law’s house.  It was a gorgeous day and we were enjoying the outdoors while my Father-In-Law planted some gorgeous flowers!  He gave me a little tour of the yard, the flowers, the apple tree, the birdhouse, etc.  Come to find out, he plans on putting a vegetable garden in this year!  I’m so envious!  I’ve always wanted to grow my own vegetables but we live in a townhouse community where it’s not an option.  I can’t wait to taste their tomatoes, summer squash, and pick their home grown pumpkins!  That will be so much fun for the kids!

050813 POST

If you missed my last post, Inspiring Blog Headers (a collection of my favorites), feel free to check it out!  Who knows, you may just be on my list!

Also, if you missed the poll I posted at the top of my page in the sidebar (to the right), I hope you’ll take a few seconds to vote!  It would be greatly appreciated!

Live and Love...Out LoudLife as we know it by Paula
 

8 comments :

  1. I love that birdhouse, that is so cute! My daughter is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse now. Sometimes the "Hot Dog" song will pop into my head throughout the day and I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that daffodil picture! Reagan loves anything Disney right now ... she's really into Sofia the First!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the birdhouse photo! We also happen to love the chipmunks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch Alvin and the chipmunks. Loved that show!!! Great picturse.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pic of the daffodil. They're some of my favorite flowers.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    30th Birthday Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are all so pretty!!
    Happy WW :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your photos are amazing I really wish I could take such beautiful pictures! My little girl loves Beauty & the beast at the minute which I loved as a kid but the everyday watching now is a bit much lol always finding myself singing the songs everywhere I go though!

    returning the love and following on GFC from http:mummyandthechunks.blogspot.co.uk look forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...