Have you ever felt like something was missing from your life? Well, it could just be one of the links below. Hence my post title! You may ask yourself "Is she serious"? Well the answer is "No, I'm definitely NOT serious”. I'm just feeling silly. Seriously though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite links with you in an effort to spread the love. What's better is that I thought I'd make this post a weekly thang! No that isn't a typo. I told you I was feeling silly. So the links below may not complete your life, but I'm hoping they, in some way, add to it. I separated them into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. How super sweet is this photo?
2. This is such a creative shot!
3. How great is this photo shoot for kids? Love the gumball machine!
4. What a great newborn prop and you can personalize it with their name!
5. I love all the tutorials on this website!
6. In case you missed it, I posted three Photoshop tutorials HERE, HERE, and HERE.
1. I am so in love with these tights!
2. I want this plaid shirt dress from Free People!
3. Love this denim shirt with this frilly skirt and gorgeous belt!
4. What a gorgeous side bun!
5. The hubby just got a new job which means a new wardrobe and in my search for menswear, I stumbled upon these awesome cufflinks!
6. I don’t care for gold much, but I love this owl bracelet!
1. These identification coasters for your wine glasses are so cute!
2. Love this glass milk container!
1. These crochet baby booties would make the perfect gift!
2. These bibs are the cutest ones I’ve ever seen!
1. This is such a unique idea for a wedding guest book!
2. Have no idea how this was put together, but I love this Coke camera!
3. This is the coolest pool table EVER!!!!
4. You’ve got to check out this site if you are in to spoiling your pets!
The hubby carved this pumpkin with Alivia on Monday night. It’s just about seen it’s last day. The poor thing is terribly dried out and I’m going to have to get rid of it.
It was nice knowing you pumpkin.
In case you missed any of my previous The Missing Link posts, feel free to click HERE and catch up!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!