Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

October 8, 2014

My new beauty blog, Belle or Bust, is up and running!

Hey there!  I’m excited to announce my beauty blog, Belle or Bust, is finally up and running. As of now, I only have one post published, and my ABOUT and CONTACT ME page completed but, hey, it’s up right?!  And on Wordpress nonetheless!  Yep, I learned am learning Wordpress.  So far, I’m pretty impressed!  Of course, my beauty blog will be a work in progress as I continue to make design tweaks, layout adjustments, add plug-ins, and optimize it for search engines! 

Belle or Bust: My new beauty blog!

Belle or Bust beauty blog announcement on Cropped Stories
Screenshot of my beauty blog Belle or Bust via Cropped Stories

In the meantime, if you are interested in an Easy Everyday Make-up look, feel free to stop by and watch my video tutorial!  My tutorial includes an easy two-color eye shadow demonstration that anyone, even those with little to no experience with make-up, can achieve. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my channel and give my video a thumbs up!  Also, for those that are interested, I intend on publishing videos once a week so don’t’ forget to mark your calendars and check out my channel on a weekly basis. 

Lastly, don’t forget to connect with me. Leave me a comment or connect with me via social media.  You can find all of my social media sites in my sidebar.  I look forward to your visits and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...