Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 10, 2013

Spot the Differences (a game for Friday)!

Are you ready?  The lucky number today is 9!  Can you find 9 differences between the following two photos?  Don’t forget to open the game in a new window to view at it’s original and LARGER size!  In case it’s too large for your screen, you can view smaller by choosing one of the alternative sizes.  Can’t find all 9?  No problem; just click on the answer key to see what you missed!  No cheating though!  Oh, and don’t forgot to leave me a comment.  I’d love to hear how many you get! 

Before I leave you to the game, have you seen the poll I posted in my sidebar to the right?  I hope you’ll take a few seconds to vote on your favorite topic!  It would be much appreciated and super helpful!

In addition, if you missed my last post, Book Recommendations for your Toddler, feel free to catch up!  My little one, Alivia, highly recommends them! 

Oh, and before I forget, did you know I’m a contributor to The Blog Hangout?  It’s an excellent resource for bloggers of all kinds!  Our most current posts are: How to Create a MailChimp Widget with Multiple Email Subscription Options and 9 Things your Blog Site should Contain!  If you haven’t checked it out, I hope you will!  By all means, let me know what you think.  Your feedback is always welcome! 

To view larger, CLICK HERE TO OPEN GAME IN NEW WINDOW

Spot-the-Differences-051013-850

Give up?  Are you sure?  Okay, okay.  CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY

HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC FRIDAY AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Catch you back here on Monday!

16 comments :

  1. Hi Elena I am following you right back ;) you have an adorable family and gorgeous blog too. and oh I took the liberty of grabbing your blog button hope you don't mind ;) have a fantastic day! hugs and kisses

    always shannel
    www.shannellee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stealing my button too ;) my first button swap ever ;) Thanks again! and hope you and your family have a lovely weekend as well.

      always,
      shannel

      Delete
  2. Haha...I could only find like three of them. Now that I've looked at the answer key they all seem so obvious...oh well! Your daughter is so cute, by the way. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of your posts on Blog Hangout! You really post such helpful suggestions, I'm enjoying them. Plus I really like the way you write the posts, so easy to follow your tips. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found four, but found out it was five-i counted all the buttons as 1. Such a cutie either way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elena thank you for visiting my blog and following me. I am happy to return the favor and hope to get to know you better through reading your blog.

    This post is super cute I have found a difference in the color in the second photo, there is also a larger logo on her shirt, the buttons from her shirt switched sides, the chair has three slats in the photo on the right as well, her bun is bigger on the right, the photo on the right is missing the purple toy in the background. From on photographer to another this was a super fun post...totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Elena... I found all nine woohoo! Following back from Friday Chaos. :-)
    Great idea/blog I had fun. Your Daughter is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable and the search was really good! I could only find 5 of them. Thanks for stopping by PenPaperPad and I'm going to follow you on Bloglovin'. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got seven of them ~ I absolutely LOVE how cute she is!! Those eyes are awesome!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found four :) Your baby girl is such a cutie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't find the differences coz I'm looking at the cute little girl :) Happy Mother's Day Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Elena , I am a new follower :) I love this game but unfortunately I just found 3 differences by myself, haha.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. I've bookmarked the site and can't wait to take a look.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found a few:
    left chair- missing middle bar
    lavender chair in background
    buttons on her cardi
    embroidery on her cardi
    the hair bun
    the wall decor

    so thats 7....will check the answers now
    I love the fun in this post :)

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hard one! I got 7.
    Hope you had a Wonderful Mother Day yesterday.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting.. I spot 3 only in one minute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...