- Linky begins Wednesday, June 20th and ends Tuesday, June 26th
- Go through the photos from April, May, and June 2012
- Choose 5 and post them on your blog or Flickr account beginning March 28th
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with a short explanation of why you chose it
- Be sure to include the Quarterly Top 5 banner or button in your post and you will be entered to win one of the prizes
I’m also linking up these photos to the following Wordless Wednesdays.
This first shot is one of my favorites! Of course, I could say this about all the shots I’ve attached to this post. I just love my perspective here and that she is filling the frame with cuteness! Those lashes are gorgeous too!
This next one is of her looking so lovingly at her Daddy and I just love the wind blown hair.
To me, this picture represents many things: LOVE, SUMMER, FLORIDA, BEAUTY, ADORABLENESS, ETC.
What can I say about Miss Alivia smooshing her face up against the screen door?
She cracks her mama up!
Look at those eyes! I love that she is looking off to one side!
Pigtails. ‘Nough said!
I can always tell when a shot is good when I love it straight out of the camera.
This was one of those shots!
I didn’t have to do much processing!
When the lighting is good, it makes all the difference in the world.