Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 5, 2012

New Pics… In love with my Daddy!

My Alivia is so in love with her Daddy!  I’m pretty sure he is in love with her too! 

215-in-RSWM

221-in-RSWM

212-in-RSWM

229-in-RSWM

232-in-RSWM

Just look at the way she looks at him in this next shot!  Like he’s her hero!
I’m linking this one up to Joshua’s Photo Link Up over at Our Footprints on the World.

234-in-RSWM

238-in-RSWM

I’d love to know what she’s thinking about in this next shot.
If she is anything like us, it’s probably “I don’t want to go home”.

240-in-RSWM

210-in-RSWM

243-in-RSWM

Just look at these curls!  I just want to run my fingers through them and watch them spring back up!

248-in-RSWM

249-in-RSWM

“Let me block your ears Daddy while the loud helicopter goes by”!
Does she take good care of her Daddy or what?

252-in-RSWM

“Your hair looks better this way Daddy”!

257-in-RSWM

Me and the hubby’s feet!  I love my hubby’s feet!  He has pretty feet for a guy!

208-in-RSWM

This next one is such a typical tourist shot!

275-in-RSWM

I love this next shot but I’m bummed that I cut off the seagulls wing.
It was a little difficult for me to capture them.
I had my shutter speed way up high.
I focused on a spot in the sky and then prayed they flew by.

189-in-RSWM

191-in-RSWM

206-in-RSWM

This next shot is quite simple, but I’m lovin’ it!  Sometimes the simplest shots are the BEST!

276-in-RSWM

279-in-RSWM

The next few shots are of my mom and step-dad.

I caught my mom laughing at herself as she tried to sit in the chair.
She hurt her back pretty badly when a wave came crashing down on her and took her under.
I never felt so helpless in my life.
It happened right in front of me.
One minute she was standing next to me enjoying the warm water and the next…
she was under the water being swept away.

The next few days she endured some serious pain.
I never felt so bad.
We loaded her up with Motrin and she was good (enough) to go!

169-in-RSWM

171-in-RSWM

173-in-RSWM

And how cute is this next shot of them holding hands? 

263-in-RSWM

My mom’s piggy toes!

264-in-RSWM

I love this next shot.
I’m really diggin’ it in black and white!
He photographs so well!

272-in-RSWM-BaW

273-in-RSWM

As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar for those interested in joining the site. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. Additionally, I just published a Contact Me page to the tabs below my blog header where you can either email me or follow me on Facebook, PInterest, and/or Instagram! Happy Navigating!

18 comments :

  1. These are beautiful pics- there is nothing more gorgeous than the love between a little girl and her daddy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A precious moment, you have captured so beautifully.
    Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I love all of the pictures! Would you be interested in doing a guest post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful photos!!! :) Looks like an amazing place to be! :) what lens did you use to shoot these? Love the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole set! These would look great as a collage or scrapbooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE the "in love with daddy" pictures - so so cute! and so so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOODNESS! Please tell me this shot if framed somewhere in your house?! She will ADORE this pic when she's grown!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these. Look like so much fun. I love her curls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic! Love the dad and daughter shots. So sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures. My favorite was Elena (not wanting to leave, maybe?!) Looks like you had some much needed family time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful daddy daughter shots. They look like the best of friends x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful photos! Your little girl is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shots of father and daughter. How amazing that she looks up to him so much. May that continue forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daddy & daughter shots- Priceless. So lovely. And I do love that curly hair! Precious! I love seeing my husband interact with our daughter - it warms my heart so much and nothing makes me happier (unless I happen to snap a picture of them together!)
    And yes, I do like that chair shot on the beach. Simple. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Elena... you know how much I adore your photos mama... Though... these daddy & Alivia shots are my FAVorite shots of yours! That's sayn a LOT... cause they're always so lovely. OMGosh, from the composition, to the sweet way she looks at her daddy, I am IN LOVE w/ this post! Ahhh... it's been a hard week, these made me happy.

    P/S Good Lord, you guys are one beautiful family my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. you gorgeous little thing! I love her curls and the pink sandal shot, she's a cutie! (and yes, I too & processed the photo on my blog myself)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos!! Your little peanut it ADORABLE!! That precious curly hair and those big beautiful eyes... she is gonna break hearts some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there! I just stumbled on your cute blog and I have to say I’m your newest adoring follower! Also I’d just love for you to come check out a giveaway I’m having that ends tomorrow!! Hope to see you there!

    Thanks so much!
    Xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/sponsord-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...