Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 17, 2012

New Pics… Very Attractive

I thought I’d share this Instagram photo with you.  What?  Do you like my toe nail?  I know you do.  It’s very attractive!  It may be a little too short.  I’m trying to grow it longer.  It’s weird how my big toe always grows the fastest.  I think there is something seriously wrong with my other little piggies.

IMG_20120514_172052

Okay, enough fooling around.  My mom bought these cool zebra decals that I just had to try.  They are pretty much stickers that you stick to your nails and then trim to fit.  Below, you are looking at the trimmed product!  Ah, much better!  I’m only sharing these pictures ‘cause I thought they were funny.  I wouldn’t recommend the product.  The minute I put socks on they came off.  It’s a good thing I didn’t waste my time doing all of my toe nails.  It’s sort of a shame because I like the whole zebra print.  Oh well!

IMG_20120514_172233

I also had some other random Instagram shots:

IMG_20120507_102947

IMG_20120502_193641

Our awesome new ottoman coffee table.  The hubby and I are loving it and look how many toys it can hold!  Just say NO to clutter!

IMG_20120503_090503

IMG_20120503_090128

Now, onto my pictures.  These are a continuation of the ones I posted yesterday.  I also wanted to link these up to This or That Thursday over at Deb Duty.

031 RSWMTP

039 RSWMTP

041 RSWMTP

046 RSWMTP

064 RSWMTP

094 RSWMTP

104 RSWMTP

106 RSWMTP

I’m linking up the photo below to the following photo challenges.  I don’t think these linkies go live until Friday though.

Shoot. Edit. Submit over at Mom Tried It 
Fabulous Friday over at McDougall Photography
Photo Friday over at Hollie Rogue

140 RSWMTP

As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar for those interested in joining the site. You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it. Additionally, I just published a Contact Me page to the tabs below my blog header where you can either email me or follow me on Facebook, PInterest, and/or Instagram! Happy Navigating!

10 comments :

  1. The nail stickers are too funny! My daughter would like those. Your photos of your precious daughter are amazing! She is such a cutie-pie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!Love the one of her looking out the window. The toes cracked me up! Too bad they didn't work because that would have been so cute! I find myself reapplying polish constantly and it is so tiring...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love that ottoman/clutter control! Also, your little girl is adorable! My favorite is the one of her looking out the window with her little hands together- so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...totally love that b/w of the pigtails from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. as usual - super cuteness! I love the picture of your daughter kneeling by the steps with a side profile - that is adorable! I am a huge profile lover! :) Funny we have 4 ottomans that we put together to serve as a coffee table - they all have toys inside of them - It's the best invention ever! Toys go in - and the living room looks like adults live here LOL Its genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, her hair is gorgeous and I just love those pig tails! Beautiful set of photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a doll! I love those little piggie tails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those nail stickers are hilarious!

    And those photos of your girl are just darling. I especially LOVE the one of her looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...those nails are fun!! And your girl is just the cutest ever!! Love her pig tails♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...