Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

May 9, 2012

Almost truly wordless and another Freebie

I can’t do it.  I can never publish a post with no words at all.  Seriously, though, this post is going to be a lot less wordier than any of my previous Wednesday posts.   I usually draft my posts the night before but I will not be home on Tuesday night so if you can believe it I am drafting this on a Monday night.  For Tuesday,  I have planned a girls night out with my sister and mom for an early Mother’s Day celebration.  My sister and I bought her tickets to Burn the Floor.  I can’t wait to see the show.  I’ve seen it once before, but many many years ago.  It was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. 

Anyhow, I can’t let a Wednesday pass without linking up to all the Wordless Wednesdays out there.

So here are the photos I’m linking up:
1. Wordless Wednesday over at Sarah Halstead the Naptime Momtog.
2. Wordless Wednesday but with Words over at And then she Snapped.
3. {Not so wordless, wordful} Wednesday over at Project Alicia.

Also, I updated my Freebies page with some more goodies like the collage below which is completely customizable. If you are interested, please feel free to visit HERE.

Circle Collage 615px

I created it this way too.  Sorry I wasn’t able to add pictures to it.

Polk a dotty2 Collage 900px WDSA1TB
As a reminder, I recently added the Google Friend Connect gadget to my sidebar.  You just have to scroll down the page a little to see it.  If you like what you’ve read, please feel free to join the site!

8 comments :

  1. Cute pics! I can't wait to try out that cool collage--Thank You!
    Hope you had a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture of her with the tongue sticking out. So cute

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she is so adorable, and the collage is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a little one about the age of your little one. congrats to you! it's so exciting to see them about to turn one, isn't it? sweet photos. i arrived here via project alicia's w.w. link-up. love the freebie! will have to check out the others. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower. Great blog and your little girl is so adorable!! xo Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...