I'm excited! I joined the ihf Community on I Heart Faces and this will be the first time participating in their Fix-It Friday photo challenge. In a nutshell, they provide a photograph to be fixed/edited. This week's photograph was provided by Angie Arthur Photography. It's difficult to fix a photograph that is already gorgeous straight out of the camera. Gorgeous picture! Gorgeous girl! My editing efforts are below. I hope you like them!
My Fix-it RECIPE (cooked up in PSE):
1) Cropped to bring her a bit closer.
2) Boosted the contrast.
3) Increased the reds and desaturated the cyans a little. Her pants were a little too bright after I boosted the contrast.
4) Added warmth. This is a personal preference.
5) Added the Pro Edge Vignette action that I purchased from Paint the Moon. I absolutely love them!
6) Brightened her eyes with the Hair and Eye Pop action from Paint the Moon also.
7) Sharpened her face (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.)