Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

August 8, 2011

New Pics (Week 6)... Livvy did what?

- 8/5: tried soft serve vanilla ice cream right from the cone
- 8/6: made the switch from formula to whole milk

OMG!  And to think her birthday is on Saturday is completely INSANE.  I'm runnin' around like a chicken with its head cut off!  No no just kiddin'.  I've got everything under control.  I just hope I take pictures.  I always intend to especially at BIG events such as this one but then I get wrapped up in hosting, socializing, giving hugs & kisses to my babies (my babies being my hubby and Livvy) and forget I have a camera!  I really feel like I'm missing out behind the view finder.  My sister is bringing her camera anyway.
Some of these were out of focus but I sharpened them as best I could in PSE.  These are not my favorites by any means but I'm liking the last 4 of this series.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...