Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 2, 2011

The Wifey's Eye Shades

It's Another Day Another Diaper Theme Thursday Photo Challenge.  This weeks theme is CELEBRATION.  The picture below is my husband celebrating his first day off in 14 days.  I woke up two mornings ago to find him wearing my eye shades.  It was so early, I had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure I was seeing this correctly.  Once confirmed, I had a good chuckle.  Tired and all, I managed to get my bum out of bed to snap this special occasion.  I hope it's a special occasion and doesn't become a habit (good grief)!  If he knew I was posting it on my photo blog, he'd probably kill me.  

 
I think he's cute but, then again I'm the wife, I'm biased!
 

4 comments :

  1. Oh yeah - I love that a man is wearing a mask. Those things rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I hope he got a good long rest in. He deserved after working that many days in a row!!!

    Enjoy your Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so happy you linked up for Theme Thursday. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicole. I wanted to participate in the next challenge but don't have a picture to fit the theme. I put this photo challenge on my calendar though so you'll definitely see more of my submissions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...