Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 30, 2011

A Birthday Bash Cont.

This is a continuation of my previous post back on June 5th.  These are Livvy's cousins.  They are not my favorite pictures by any means.  Can't put my finger on what it is that I'm just not happy with.  I had to process the heck out of them since the SOOC shots weren't all that great to begin with.  I did a lot of cropping.  I wanted to post them anyway so that I could learn from them.  I recently posted different pictures of Livvy's cousins and am much happier with those results!  It's all good!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...