Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 4, 2011

Around the neighborhood

You would think I haven't been outside before the way I was running around the neighborhood snapping random pictures!  My mom was watching Livvy so I had a little time to myself.  I need an entire weekend to really be able to capture some moments.  I really want to plan this but I haven't figured out where I want to go yet.  I also still need a zoom lens.  My close-ups were taken with me almost on top of my subject. 

Thank God my subject, in these instances, were not people but things or it may have gotten x rated. 

I like posting my before and afters so that I can track my editing and picture progress. 








I'm not crazy about this edit, but it's 10:58pm at night and I'm exhausted.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...