Home Icon LS Blogging Tips Icon LS Family Icon LS Photography Icon LS Social Media Icon LS Consumer Info. Icon LS Strabismus Icon LS Freebies Icon LS Link Ups Icon LS Advertise Icon LS

June 13, 2011

Another day, another challenge...

This is my submission for the "Your best shot of a child" photo challenge over at The Paper Mama. 


The Paper Mama

The below (3rd picture down) is my submission for the Bright & Vivid Photo Challenge over at I Heart Faces.

Nothing more bright and vivid than a blue eyed
redhead with contrasting pale angelic-like skin. 
I had to share a few pictures with you...






The below is my submission for the Quotography photo challenge over at My Perspective.  This weeks theme is Pets / Animals!

This is picture of my baby Rocky!
The quote is SAD but, sometimes, TRUE. 

Quotography at {My}Perspective

12 comments :

  1. I entered a photo on IHF too, and wanted to say your little girl is adorable! Love the red hair and blues eyes, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Your "best shot" submission is gorgeous!

    Thank you for commenting on my photo...and yes, we used to always joke about how she needed to grow into her eyes because they were SO big! Thankfully she did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such sweet shots. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful young lady she is! wonderful shots...and that quotography entry is so true. sad, but true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha, I saw that quote too and I feel the same way! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful shots of the little girls...they are just adorable. Nice quotography too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you on the quote, it does ring a certain truth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's so adorable. nice shot of rocky and the quote is true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shots where the eyes are caught just sparkling! Nice Job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet shots! Love those blue eyes and red hair! I agree about the quote, I think my babies feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your "best" shot is lovely.

    And that is the cutest red hair! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...